We are a school passionate about children’s education; our core purpose is to develop a child’s confidence, all round ability and unique talents. Our staff are dedicated and forward thinking and both children and adults enjoy working in a friendly, calm and purposeful environment.
Children come to Sheredes Primary from a wide area. Our Nursery takes children from the age of 3 and a Pre-School and Mother and Toddler Group are run on the site, so your child can join us from the age of 18 months. We also have extended facilities including a breakfast club and after school club.
Sheredes Primary is situated on an extensive site in a residential area of Hoddesdon, surrounded by mature woodland. We have wide ranging facilities including two halls, an ICT suite and a specialist Music Room. Outside, there is a large playing field, adventure playground and our own woodland area and pond.
- Prospectus 2023-24 (1.90MB)
- Remote Education provision (194.08KB)
- Privacy Notice for parents / carers 2023-24 (344.73KB)
- Privacy Notice for pupils 2023-24 (352.01KB)
- Accessibility Plan (110.66KB)
- Equality Scheme 2023-24 (480.52KB)
- School Profile 2019 (237.75KB)
- Catch-up Premium (173.46KB)
- Pupil Premium Information (138.20KB)
- PE & Sport Grant Information (482.47KB)