School Contact Details
Sheredes Primary School and Nursery
Herts, EN11 8LL
Tel: 01992 465154
For enquiries contact Mrs Lesley Delahunty, our school secretary or Mrs Mary Childs, our headteacher.
Our SENCO is Mrs Delyth Greenfield who can be contacted through the school office.
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our School Uniform page.
Please see our Ofsted page
Exam and Assessment Results
- KS2 Results 2019 (400.85KB)
- KS2 Results 2018 (398.39KB)
- KS2 Results 2017 (364.17KB)
Please also see:
- School Profile 2019 (237.75KB)
School Opening Hours
Please see our School Day page.
- Curriculum section for subject overviews
- Class Work pages
- Prospectus 2022-23 (1.92MB)
- Remote Education provision (194.08KB)
- Behaviour Policy (548.40KB)
- Pupil Premium Information (138.20KB)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium
- Catch-up Premium (173.46KB)
PE and Sport Premium
- PE & Sport Grant Information (482.47KB)
- Equality Scheme 2022-23 (480.49KB)
Special Educational Needs (SEN) report
Please see our Children with Special Needs page.
School Complaints Procedure
At Sheredes, we aim to work closely with parents. We hope that all parents who have any concerns or anxieties will, in the first instance, raise these with the class teacher or the headteacher. We find that nearly all concerns can be resolved happily through discussion. The governing body of the school does have arrangements for considering complaints formally. For general complaints and matters to do with special educational needs they have adopted procedures which broadly follow guidelines recommended by Hertfordshire County Council.
- Complaints Policy (225.70KB)
Please see our Governing Body page.
We do not have any employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
Charging and Remissions Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy (92.74KB)
Values and Ethos
Please see our Aims and Ethos page.
Requests for Paper Copies
Paper copies of the information on this website can be provided free of charge.